Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Quo Full Eyelash Adhesive Review

*The packaging 

*Quo Adhesive with a "precision" applicator tub

My Experience

*Price: $6.49 CAD 
*Pros: My lashes stays put all day (eight plus hours) with the expection of slight peeling on the corners of the lashes. The glue dries clear and unnoticeable on my skin.
*Cons:   This Quo glue is a total disappointment. When I placed the glue on the false lashes and near my eyes, my eyes would start burning and watering. It feels like I just dropped rubbing alcohol in my eyes.

The glue is also quite difficult and messy to use. I would have to say the Quo glue texture and consistency is comparable to the adhesive from hot glue guns. The Quo glue is very thick, sticky and stringy, and once the tube is opened the product continously oozes out. The glue is extremely stringy in that it makes my false lashes looks like I spun sugar on my falsies. The glue ruined my new falsies; I tried salvaging my falsies by cleaning the glue off my the lashes but they are a lost cause.  Furthermore, if you can't adjust your false lashes if you happen to make a mistake in placement. I try to adjust my falsies and the glue started taking off my eyeshadows and eyeliner. -_-!

Okay, once the lashes are applied and the glue has dried be prepared for consistant uncomfortableness and the occasional shocks of eye pain. The glue dries rock hard, and I could feel the glue pulling on my lids whenever I blinked. I never grew comfortable with the glue; by the end of the day I just wanted to rip the falsies off.

However, you can't just peel the falsies off...oh no! Seriously don't try it, it hurts a lot!  The adhesive tugged at my skin and pulled out some of my real lashes.

It's time consuming to remove from the lashes. Perhaps others have found a easier way to remove the glue. Anyhow, I applied a damp towel to my eyes and let it sit there for about ten minutes before I was able to remove the falsies.

*Bottom Line: I would not be repurchasing this latex free glue and I do NOT recommend this product to anyone. 
* Grade: 3.0 /10

0 comments:

Post a Comment