Monday, June 13, 2011

Oolong Tea House

Yummers! I love the Oolong Tea House it is one of my favorite hang out places. I highly recommend trying their Jasmine Dragon Tears Tea. This is the best green tea I've ever had; it's sweet floral aroma is soothing and calming.  I've also managed to try some of their tea samples...(see photos below)

Dreamy Time Tea
PhotobucketPhotobucket
*The tea is very mellow and smooth. I think the tea is mainly made up of lavender and chamomile.



Pineapple Melon Tea
PhotobucketPhotobucket
* A red tea with hints of pineapple flavour


Toffee Highland Tea
*An fragrant tea with actual pieces of toffee, which melts into the drink


Ruby Red Tea
Photobucket
*A tangy tasting crimson tea


Orange Rooibos Tea
*A sweet refreshing herbal tea

Buckingham Palace Tea
Photobucket
Photobucket
*This tea reminds me of Earl Grey

0 comments:

Post a Comment