Thursday, February 24, 2011

Jolen Cream Bleach Review

*Jolen Cream Bleach ad in Elle Canada


Thanks Kristina Wells at Wells Fashion and Beauty for the photos featured above.

*The Claims for Jolen Cream Bleach*

The simplest and safest way for woman to not only lighten their excess dark hair but also give fairness to the skin and complexion. Nourishes and moisturizes your skin to give you that smooth and silky feeling. Why settle for less when we have the best for you.
  • Camouflages facial hair
  • Cleans Skin
  • Unique gas flushing action to cleanse skin pores
  • Strong antiseptic to prevent infection
  • Quick & Convenient
  • Suitable for all types of skin
  • Available in 9g, 18g, 35g, 140g & 300g
  • Affordable price
  *My Experience with the Cream Bleach:*
  •  Price: ~$12
  • How to use: Mix the creme bleach with the "accelerator" powder with the plastic spatula. FYI: Don't use all of the 7g "accelerator" powder in one go! Apply to area and leave on for ten minutes then remove with cream with a damp wash cloth.
  • Effectiveness: The product lightly and evenly lighten my arm fuzz and the cream did not irritate my skin at all. I didn't experience any red blotches and  itchiness from the product, which I'm quite happy about. 
  • Cons: It's very stinky - smells like sulfur
  • Bottom line: I won't repurchase the cream because I strongly dislike the smell. I can live with a bit of fuzz on my arms. ;)
  • *Grade: 4.5/10

5 comments:

Aimi said...

Before and after photos please!

Maylin said...

Uggggh, yeah. I know what you mean! I don't like this stuff either.

Unknown said...

I prefer wax strips. FTW! Can you do a review for your fave. wax strips? Thanx.

Unknown said...

I rather wax than use chemical on my body. Plus, I am smoother longer ;-)

Unknown said...

Do a review of razors please!

Post a Comment