Sunday, January 17, 2010

LUSH Cosmetics: Angels on Bare Skin

Photo 1: Angels on Bare Skin; a nickel size amount for one time use

1.) Likes/Pros:
-A gentle and creamy cleanser
-Does not strip skin of its natural oil 
-Grounded almonds serves as a light exfoliant
-Leaves skin feeling moisturized and soft
-Improves skin texture and complexion
-Reduces blotches on skin
-Safe to use daily use and twice a day
-Great for sensitive and dry skin, also good for combination skin
-A light and pleasant natural/organic lavender scent
-A little goes a long way
-Fairly long shelf-life; several months depending on when product was made and purchased
-Good value

2.) Dislikes/Cons:
-Takes time, effort and skill to make the right consistency
-Sometimes gets messy; lavender seeds are left behind in the sink


3.) Use
I take a dime size amount of A.O.B.S. then wet my face. I rub the product on to my skin in a circular motion and then I rise the product off.

Overall Grade: A-
Final thoughts: Product provides a unique experience. Definitely worth a try. I would purchase this product over and over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment