Friday, July 8, 2011

Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser and Scrub Review

A big thanks to Olay for sending me the Pore Minimizing Cleanser and Scrub.  I absolutely love the exotic floral scent of the cleanser - it's super refreshing and invigorating.  This 2-in-1 foaming cleanser effectively removes makeup and oils, while the micro-beads gently exfoliates my skin.  I haven't noticed any differences in my pore size with the use of this product. The cleanser leaves my skin ultra smooth, soft, clean, fresh and (most importantly) radiant.

People with oily skin, like myself, can use this product can be used twice a day. Those individuals with oily t-zone should use it at night. Finally, people with sensitive dry skin should use the ribbon cleanser once to twice a week to avoid any skin irritations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment