Friday, July 29, 2011

Glamorous Classic Lipstick - In Hot Pink # 16!

* Katy Perry's bright pink lips inspired me to purchase Glamorous' Hot Pink Lipstick

*The case

*My camera didn't pick up the color very well; the color should not be so muted. This is not a pastel pink lipstick!

*The product on my lips; haha, no duck lips here!


From their website: 
Glamorous Classic Lipstick is like nothing else out there! Infused with vitamins A & E, our lipstick is designed to hydrate and protect the lips leaving a smooth, kissable, texture without sacrificing pigmentation. Specially designed case includes removable color window for easy selection and quick touch-up. With 28 different colors you’ll find the perfect match for any look!
 My Experience
  •  Price: $6.00 for 1.5 g
  • Pros: The non-sticky and non- greasy product is very moisturizing and hydrating. It is a highly pigmented lipstick that glides on super smoothly, and feels comfortable on my lips. 
  • Cons: No SPF protection and stains my lips. 
  • Bottom line: This lipstick is worth trying. I personally would not repurchase the product but it was nice to try a bold look.
  • Grade: 7.0/10

2 comments:

Aimi said...

Oooooh-lala! This color looks so pretty on you!

Margaret said...

Haha, thanks Aimi for the warm compliments.

Post a Comment