Tuesday, August 25, 2015

First Impressions on OZ Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum






Thank YOU to OZ Naturals for sending me their Hyaluronic Acid Serum to test out. I am very attracted to the OZ Naturals line (and of course I’m a huge fan of their Vitamin C serum) because of the essential ingredients list and that there are no filler items like parabens, sufates and alcohol. I’ve purchased my second bottle of Vitamin C serum! I really looked forward to trying their Hyaluronic Acid Serum. 

I absolutely love how this serum can be used daily and works well with my sensitive - yet acne prone skin. Ugh, living with my finicky skin sucks. I have used the serum once a day for 3 weeks and my friends have asked what I have been doing differently. I told them I stopped wearing foundation (because I look like a light bulb mid-day with this hot weather) and I’ve been using serums regularly. My friends said, “Wow, it looks like you are wear foundation.” I personally don’t notice a difference but my friends sure have. I guess it is because I use to have severe cystic acne and it has always made me very self-conscious of my skin – foundation on or off. Anyhow, I like how the clear serum goes on gently and it is thin in consistency like something between water and gel. My skin feels hydrated after using this product. It’s like using a hydrating toner. I can’t wait to see the long term results!

0 comments:

Post a Comment