Tuesday, May 19, 2015

First Impressions on Refreshing OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum



Thank YOU to OZ Naturals for sending me their Vitamin C Serum to try out. I am quite drawn to the serum because of the minimal ingredients and no filler items like parabens, sufates and alcohol. OZ Naturals claims their ingredients at 72% organic: Vitamin C, MSM, Vegan Hyaluronic Acid, Witch Hazel, Vitamin E, Amino Complex, Jojoba Oil. OZ Naturals claims the serum can be used daily and works with all skin types, and the product will not clog pores. 

Lucky me, I have both sensitive and acne prone skin. Eeeek! I'm very cautious to apply any products to my face in case I break out in rashes or acne. With careful thought, consideration and after a patch test I went ahead and applied to the serum to my face. I have used the serum twice a day for 2.5 weeks.  I like how the serum goes on refreshingly and does not sting or burn when applied to my face.  My skin feels firmer and tighter immediately after using this product. The serum is clear, thin in consistency, and very lightly scented light orange blossom water. My skin drank up the serum and it didn’t leave my skin sticky or greasy.  I can’t wait to see the long term results in 4 to 6 months. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment