Sunday, March 15, 2015

First Impressions: Murad Resurgence Kit

A big shout out to Andy for sending me Murad Resurgence products to try! Thank you for the sampling opportunity.

Contents of package: Renewing Cleansing Cream, Intensive Age-Diffusing Serum, Age -Balancing Night Cream.  Samplers - Age Diffusing Firming Mask, Renewing Eye Cream, Rapid Collagen Infusion

Renewing Cleansing Cream 
I love the ingredient list: no toxic parabens, sulfates and phthalates. Also the gentle cleanser is jammed packed with beneficial oils that help the skins oil production and regulation. This is a light and fresh smelling creamy cleanser that leaves my skin dewy, soft, clean and smooth after every use. The gentle cleanser doesn't strip my skin dry and flaky nor does it leave it feeling tight. I've used the rich creamy cleanser a handful of times and so far so good – no breakouts! I have really finicky skin (that I get from my Dad’s genes): sensitive, oily and acne prone. As of March 15, 2015 this product is selling at $36 CAD at Sephora.

Intensive Age-Diffusing Serum
After applying the serum, I noticed that the product had some minor pilling. The lumpy residue was in my eyebrows and the crown of my hair. :-( Nevertheless, the benefits outweigh the pilling! I love the  retinol in the serum – promoting quicker skin renewal.  I noticed that the serum toned and calmed down some of the redness in my skin - must be the oat and soybean extracts.  My skin felt more hydrated and plump.  $94 CAD.

Age -Balancing Night Cream 
I am highly impressed by the results of the night cream! I love waking up with smooth and supple skin. I use a pearl size amount to cover my face and neck. The night cream applies smoothly. It is a bit greasy and heavy but my skin drinks this stuff up within minutes. The night cream is packed full of goodness for the skin – shea butter, avocado oil, soybean, oat, retinol, evening primerose, almond oil and so on! $82 CAD.

Check out this (starter kit) 3 product skin care system, if you haven't already, for $57 CAD. I know I will look into the cleansing cream and night cream. :) Thank you Murad for helping me unlock beautiful skin. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment