Sunday, February 22, 2015

First Impressions: Hyperbiotics Pro-immune

Thank you Hyperbiotics for sending me a full-sized bottle (60 capsules) of pro-immune tablets to try! Haha, hellllllllo HyperbioticsPro-immune! Where were you when I worked with young children at school?! I was consistently, I seriously mean consistently, there wasn’t a day…okay, that’s a lie, my first day of work with small children I wasn’t sick but there after my immune system was shocked. I was always buzzed with a sickness because working in a classroom with children aged 3 to 6 years old is a bubble of mutating colds and stuff. Anyways, those days are behind but I spent a year trying to rebuild and recovery from my constant period of sickness.  During that time I looked into probiotics which I consumed on a daily basis in the form of Greek yogurt and gained a sold 5lbs in 3 months, haha. :( I’m very appreciated to stumble across Hyperbiotics. Their capsules have probiotic, vitamin C, zinc, and Echinacea – a very strong mixture! I like how the product is very friendly for those who are vegetarian, lactose free, gluten free! I finished the bottle of tablets and I’m happy to report that I didn’t experience adverse side-effects, haha. I didn’t wouldn’t call this formula a miracle in a jar or a super drug but there were days were I was sniffling, a bit congested and felt the initial effects of a cold coming on but it thankfully didn’t turn into a full blown sickness. This may have been the tablets or maybe my own body naturally fought off the cold...Anyways, yay for being healthy! I’m on the fence- I haven’t decided whether or not I would purchase the tablets. I'm pretty happy with my current concoction of vitamins and minerals...I’ll keep everyone posted about my decision. Thanks for reading! Happy days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment