Saturday, August 6, 2011

Smashbox Photo Finish Luminizing Foundation + Primer


The Claims for Smashbox Photo Finish Luminizing Foundation + Primer

From their website:
Get a gorgeous glow on the go! This long-awaited addition to our legendary collection of Photo Finish primers adds just the right amount of luminosity, and now it’s available in a travel-friendly size. The velvety, oil-free formula helps fill in fine lines and pores with age-fighting antioxidants, such as green tea, grape seed extract and vitamins A, C and E. And, of course, it extends the wear of foundation.

 My Experience
  • Price: Free it's a sample from being a Sephora Beauty Insider (fan club)
  • Pros:  The product goes on the skin very smoothly, and the texture feels like a combination of velvet and mousse. A little bit, like a dime size, goes a long way.  It is a lightweight luminizing primer that fills in pores, without clogging them, and sinks into the skin very quickly. I love how the primer + foundation gives me an even and nice dewy summer glow without feeling heavy or making me looking greasy.  This product can be worn alone or under foundation.  
  • Cons: No SPF protection. 
  • Bottom line: Worth every penny! I high recommend this product and I will be purchasing this after my sample runs out.
  • Grade: 9.4/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment