Monday, August 16, 2010

E.L.F. Cosmetics: Mineral Eyeshadow Primer

Photo 1. The package and product.

Photo 2. Close-up of the applicator.

Photo 3. The primer on my hand.

Photo 4. Product blended in.

*Costs $3.00 USD
* Is rich and creamy, but not greasy
* Scentless
* Goes on smoothly
* Sheer- blends in easily with my natural skin color
* Crease resistant
* Lasts for at least eight hours

Makeup gurus on YT, like xteener, claim that in terms of quality Urban Decay Primer Potion is comparable to the E.L.F. primer.


Bottom Line: Best primer on the market. It is affordable and effective.

Final Grade: A

8 comments:

Maylin said...

Wow, you go girl! You're on a review spree!

Aimi said...

A+ review ;)

Sally M. said...

Nice! I will check this product out!

Sam said...

So short and sweet. I love it.

Lacy said...

Whoooo! I saved a lot of money by buying from ELF....expect for S&H.

Unknown said...

Awesome review!!

Margaret said...

Thanks everyone for leaving warm comments under this post.

@Lacy you can save on S&H if you pay through paypal. I think it's just $7.00.

Unknown said...

I like this review! More please =)

Post a Comment