Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Cheesecake Cafe Celebration

The Best Friend and I went to the Cheesecake Cafe to celebrate the completion of our undergraduate studies. Yes, we're tame...and nerds. I meant to post this sooner but I've been preoccupied; my apologies. Photos were taken April 26, 2010.

 Photo 1. Quiche with homemade potato chips, ranch dip, and fresh fruits.

Photo 2. Cobb salad: 2 kinds of cheeses, chicken breast, tomato, hard boiled egg, ham, bacon bits, lettuce, cucumber and ranch dip.

Photo 3. Empty dish.... our compliments to the chef. :)

 Photo 4. Steph. and our meal

Photo 5. Front view of the Reese Pieces cheesecake.

Photo 6. Top view of the dessert.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Congrats! Are you going to your convo? I'll buy you flowers :D

T said...

That looks delish! When are you gonna make me some?! ^_^

Aiko said...

Soooooooo yummy!

Unknown said...

Mmmm, looks delish!

Post a Comment