Saturday, March 7, 2009

Matchstick's Herbal Essences Hydralicious Kit: Part II of III Review of Self-Targeting Shampoo and Conditioner

Herbal Essences: Self-Targeting Products.


Self-Targeting Conditioner: uber thick.


Self-Targeting Shampoo: a brilliant pink color, infused with a heavenly scent-vanilla!

Self-Targeting Shampoo and Conditioner texture and consistency are very similar to the Featherweight line. The only differences is the color, scent, and function.

I absolutely love this the Self-Targeting shampoo and conditioner.

Pros:
-It gives me all the same benefits as as the Featherweight product, plus volume!
-I noticed a difference in my hair, it feels thicker.
-Contains soothing aloe

Cons:
-Although, I don't find the Self-Targeting compound to be as moisturizing as the Featherweight blend.

I would give this product an A-.

Overall, I highly recommend this Self-Targeting Shampoo and Conditioner, it is a brew that certainly revitalizes the mind, body and soul after a long day at work and school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment