Thursday, March 5, 2009

Matchstick's Herbal Essences Hydralicious Kit: Part I of III Review of Featherweight Shampoo and Conditioner

Photo 1. Shampoo.
Photo 2. Shampoo and conditioner bottles.

Featherweight Shampoo (300mL)
- thick (like molasses)
-'swirl' technology (see photo): cleaning and moisturizing at the same time!
- peach, and light orange color
-perfect amount of foaming
- a little bit of the product goes a long way
- with daily and moderate use, this product will last for 1.5 months for me
-Scent: fruity (water lily nectar & passion fruit)

Featherweight Conditioner (300mL)
- extra rich & thick
- consistent formula
- white in color
- must rub in hands to warm product before applying to hair
- easy to apply
- a little bit of the product goes a long way
- with daily and moderate use, this product will last for 2.0 months for me
-Scent: fruity (water lily nectar & passion fruit)

I found waaaay more pros using Herbal Essences Featherweight than my current shampoo. This product makes my hair:
-fairly soft (4.75/5.00)
-completely manageable (5.00/5.00)- no flyaway (Yay!)
-light and bouncy (4.750/5.00)
-healthy shine (5.00/5.00)
-long lasting light fragrant scent (4.50/5.00)

Featherweight shampoo is a gentle cleanser. In my honest opinion, it is safe to use everyday without stripping my hair of its natural oils. The only con that I found with the Featherweight treatment is that it does not give me the volume I want! :( In the morning I would have the right amount of volume, but by the evening my hair is flat.

I would rate this product a B+.

Overall, I would purchase Herbal Essences Featherweight Shampoo and Conditioner in the future. I would highly recommend this product! These are two essential items that will restore your hair to its natural state, thus keeping it healthy and shiny. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment