Saturday, March 14, 2009

Matchstick's Herbal Essences Hydralicious Kit: Part III of III Review of Re-Conditioning Shampoo and Conditioner

Re-Conditioning Shampoo and Conditioner.


Reconditioning Shampoo, note the swirl "technology".

This is my favourite shampoo and conditioner among in the Herbal Essences Hydralicious line. It is a lavishing shampoo and conditioner with shea. I love the distinctive, calming, flora scent. If you're not sure which shampoo and conditioner to use in this line, I would recommend the reconditioning concoction, since it is for designed specifically for damaged hair. I believe all hair is damaged one way or another, because with the styling products we use, the massive amount of heat we apply with our hair dryer/curler/straightening iron, and environmental elements our hair endure. I only con I found with this product, is that it does not give me enough volume. However, the reconditioning brew gives me more volume than the featherweight shampoo and conditioner. Other than that, this product is hydrating, gives my hair a healthy shine, makes it soft and manageable.

Overall, I give the Reconditioning shampoo and conditioner an A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment