Saturday, November 12, 2011

ZOMG Magazine Galore!

I absolutely love magazines, and my current subscriptions. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to read them so they have been stacking up in a huge pile magazines, as well as books by my bed.  I look forward to the Christmas holidays, for many reasons, one of them is catching up my readings and shows. 

* I don't think I'm going to subscription to Harper Bazaar next go around. I don't find the articles relatable to my lifestyle.
*I'm definitely going to keep my subscription with Elle Canada and Maire Claire. 

* I think I will also stop my subscription with Architectural Digest and Ebony too.


* Town & Country is another magazine that doesn't really suit my lifestyle and interests.


* Haha, yes I read Cosmopolitan magazines. Don't judge me! I know the statistics are sketchy but I like their fashion pieces and articles....I find them super entertaining. 

1 comments:

dancer 787 said...

Hay I think you blog is great! Im trying to start my blog up and I want it to be a type of advise blog and I don't know how to get people to read it. I would be very greatful if you could help me by putting the name of my blog up on your site and pointing your followers in my direction. Don't worry my blog is totally different. I would never ask for your help and then take your followers. Thanks dancer787

Post a Comment