Thursday, February 18, 2010

M.A.C. Lipstick Glaze in AC9 (Hue) Review






Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made M·A·C famous.
 *My Experience with the Lipstick:*
  •  Price: $25 for 237ml Bottle
  • My thoughts:AC9 is a very moisturizing lipstick with a pretty soft creamy pinky- nude color.   It’s semi-opaque with a great coverage. Hue is a classic MAC shade, which I grew to like.  I think nude pink lips are best paired with dramatic smokey eyes without looking washed out.
  • Cons: Scrub your lips well before applying the color on your lips or else the product will clump up on the dead skin.
  • Bottom line: I *heart* M.A.C. but I won't repurchase this color before it's too played down for me. I personally like bright bold lips and subtle eye colors.
  • *Grade: 6.8/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment