Saturday, February 14, 2009

Body Shop, Sephora, Lancome Sample Review

The Body Shop: Total Energy Body Wash Sample
-Smells sweet, with a blast of citrus (reminds me of 7-Up)
-Scent does not stay or linger on skin after washing
-Gives you a fresh clean feeling
-Gel like consistancy, with peels and micro-beads
-Can be used with or without a body sponge
-Effortless application
-Foams up a bit
-4 /5 overall

Sephora: Vanilla Cupcake Bath & Shower Bubbles (Birthday Sample)
-Smells sweet (Vanilla, almond, buttermilk, and a hint of honey)
-Scent slightly lingers on skin after washing
-Gives you a fresh clean feeling
-Paste like consistancy, with sparkles
-Some effort required if not applied with a body sponge (I highly recommond applying body wash to sponge, then working up a lathering or use for a bubbles bath)
-Foams up a fair bit
-3.5 /5 overall

Lancome: Hydra Zen (NeuroCalm) Cream, Toner (the 2 items in photo) and Gel (Sample)
I received a 3-piece-gift-set from my cousin in Japan. I throughly enjoyed the products. It was heavily floral scented. It was easy to apply, and it didn't irritate my skin. I would defiantly purchase this product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment