Sunday, November 9, 2014

Masker Aide: Facial Sheet Masks Review


I absolutely love natural ingredients in facial sheet masks - they are wonderful treats for my skin and soul. Thank YOU Tiffany from Masker Aide for sending me 3 super hydrating facial sheet masks to try out. I received Weather Warrior: Calm, Soothe & Heal, Beauty Rest’ore: Restore, Regenerate & Repair, and I Don’t Wanna Grow Up: Lift, Firm & Soften Fine Lines.

Masker Aide is a Canadian brand which means their masks are made in Canada. Wooot! There are 6 different kinds of hydrating facial masks in all.  


I love how these face masks are free of parabens, harsh dyes and pigments, mineral oils, artificial fragrances, and glycerins. These masks are vegan and suitable for all skin types! 



The sheet masks are designed to fit most face shapes. The masks are packed in highly concentrated vitamins and nutrients for hungry skin. The masks sat well on my face without shifting and moving around. It was very nice and cool like applying refrigerated aloe vera gel on my face. The different scents are very light and refreshing but not overpowering.  I let the mask sit on my face for about 30 minutes before I peeled off the moist face mask. Then I rubbed the excess serum of goodness into my face and neck. After I rinsed off the excess product and applied my moisturizer. The sheet mask was very easy to remove – the mask was still moist when I peeled it off. The mask didn’t dry up or harden like other sheet masks.  My face felt soft, supple, plum and hydrated, like I just visited a steam room. I’m very impressed with the Masker Aide’s sheet masks and super proud they are a Canadian company. I will treat my skin to more Masker Aide in the future. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment