Monday, March 10, 2008

FiddyP Contest: The Next Hot Thing!


Fig. 1: Pictures of iMaingo iPod speakers from FiddyP. My camera just broke, hence I am not able to post any pictures. Nevertheless, that's exactly what my prize looks like!

In my previous post (here), I wrote about a FiddyP contest pertaining to iPod stereos. I encouraged people to enter this contest.

I can't believe that I did! If I didn't, I would have bought them from here: http://www.fiddyp.co.uk/imaingo-portable-speakers/. I received the iPod stereos in the mail today! They are awesome, and they sound great! :)

FiddyP contests are defiantly worth entering! (It's your loss if you don't. More contest prizes for me then.) I can't wait until the next one.

A big thank you to Andy Bailey!

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment