Saturday, January 16, 2010

LUSH Cosmetics: Buffy (the Backside Slayer) Body Butter


Photo 1: A packaged Buffy (the Backside Slayer) Body Butter

Photo 2: Unwrapped, close-up of a Buffy (the Backside Slayer) Body Butter

1.) Likes/Pros:
-High quality exfoliator
-A rich and luxurious moisturizer
-No need to use lotion after using Buffy! This is a great time-saver
-Leaves skin glowing and super soft
-Product leaves a protective film of oil on skin
-Pleasant smell (a light lavender fragrance; a natural/organic scent)
-Easy application; it just melts on contact
-The product is long-lasting and so are the results (24 hour moisturization!)

-Combats winter dryness and flakiness
-All over body use; do not use on neck or face (!)
-Doesn't clog my pores

2.) Dislikes/Cons:
-Sometimes a little too abrasive on skin
-Leaves my tub a little gritty
I wish I had more disposable income to purchase this product regularly.

3.) Uses:
I wash with a bar of soap or body wash then rinse off. I turn off the tap and use Buffy, rubbing the product *LIGHTLY* in circular motion over my elbows, knees, legs and feet. Then I rinse off the ground rice, almonds and aduki beans. I either lightly pat myself dry with a towel or allow my skin to air dry.

4.) Storage Recommendations
-In a tin or zip lock bag and in the fridge (to prevent melting)

Overall Grade: A
Final thoughts: This is a must have product! Of course I would repurchase this item.

0 comments:

Post a Comment